The mission of the GIS Committee is to support the Florida Model Task Force in evaluating, coordinating, facilitating, and improving the use of GIS in transportation modeling.
- To support research and development of GIS data, software, and applications that facilitate or improve the modeling process.
- To review GIS technological advancements to identify potential solutions for improving existing GIS tools within the modeling community.
- To disseminate information on recent GIS developments to the modeling community.
- To recommend improvements to existing or upcoming GIS technologies to meet the modeling community needs.
- To promote training in and sharing of GIS resources and innovations among the modeling community members.
- To work cooperatively with national, state and local organizations to ensure the GIS technology is applied at its best within the modeling community.
GIS Committee Chairperson:
GIS Committee Members and Friends:
- Thursday, July 9, 2015 - 11:00 am - 12:00pm
- Wednesday, December 5, 2012 - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Tuesday-Thursday, May 25-27, 2010
- Friday, May 14, 2010 - 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Tuesday, December 9, 2008 - 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- Thursday, November 20, 2008 - 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- Thursday, December 20, 2007 - 10:00 am - 11:00 am