The major objectives of this project are to examine:
- develop procedures to implement TOD into the FSUTMS framework;
- develop econometric models that account for passive and active peak spreading; and
- Implement TOD into FSUTMS framework.
The project will be split into two phases. In phase one, factors from count and NHTS data will be developed and implemented into the FSUTMS framework. This phase will lay the preliminary groundwork for estimating econometric models. In phase two, the econometric models will be estimated and implemented into the FSUTMS framework.
- Panel Meeting on May 9, 2011:
- Panel Meeting on November 30, 2010 during MTF Event:
- Panel Meeting on October 29, 2010:
- Panel Meeting on August 12, 2010: