Posted Friday, March 31, 2017
2010/2040 Cost Feasible SERPM 7.071 (Activity-Based Model Updated on 03/31/2017)
2010/2040 Cost Feasible SERPM 7.071 model is available for download. The following is a naming convention of the model version:
- The integer (7) - The model structure
- The first decimal place (0) - The last digit of the base year (2010)
- The second decimal place (7) - The last digit of the release year (2017)
- The last decimal place (1) - The quarter of the release year
This version is fully compatible with Cube 6.4 and includes CT-RAMP and input networks updates.
Click a file below to download:
Please click below to download the required model files (2010 & 2040 seed skims, R software), POPSYN III, Java installation files and documentations (no password required).
- The 2010/2040 Cost Feasible SERPM 7 model contains three (3) scenarios.
- Base: 2010 Base Year
- CF2040: 2040 Adopted Cost Feasible LRTPs PLUS Approved Projects (used for Corridor Studies, PD&E Studies, and Land Use Amendments)
- LRTP2040: 2040 Adopted Cost Feasible LRTPs (used for LRTP Studies)
- Zonal Data: Three zonal data sets.
- Base: Population, Employment, School Enrollment and other TAZ/MAZ data sets of base year (C:\serpm7\serpm_popsyn3\2010_TAZ_Data_20160120.csv & C:\serpm7\input\IN-2010R\ctramp\maz_data.csv)
- CF2040: Population, Employment, School Enrollment and other TAZ/MAZ data sets of the adopted LRTPs and approved projects (C:\serpm7\serpm_popsyn3\2040_TAZ_Data_20160613.csv & C:\serpm7\input\IN-2040R\ctramp\maz_data.csv)
- LRTP2040: Population, Employment, School Enrollment and other TAZ/MAZ data sets of the adopted LRTPs (C:\serpm7\serpm_popsyn3\2040_TAZ_Data_20160121.csv & C:\serpm7\input\IN-2040T\ctramp\maz_data.csv)
- Network: Three sets of Highway and Transit Networks.
- Base: 2010 base year network
- CF2040: Adopted cost feasible LRTPs and approved projects network
- LRTP2040: Adopted cost feasible LRTPs network
It is anticipated that the model will be updated regularly in order to reflect the latest amendments to the LRTPs, land use plan, and/or to correct detected errors.
- Model Updates: The model will be updated in the following coordinated manners.
- When an issue of zonal data is identified, respective MPO should be notified first. MPO will review and decide how the issue should be addressed and notify FDOT-D4 how the zonal data should be revised.
- When an issue of network coding is identified. FDOT-D4 should be contacted first. FDOT will review and consult MPO staff and make necessary changes.
- FDOT-D4 will maintain a log for all the issues identified and present to RTTAC-MS at its quarterly meeting for acceptance.