Posted Monday, May 16, 2016
2010/2040 Cost Feasible TCRPM 4.0 model is available for download. Please check with T/MPOs and District 4 regarding the use of this model for projects.
Updated 2040 transit line file MPPTR00B.zip
Please click below to download the Java installation files, patch files and documentations (no password required).
The 2010/2040 Cost Feasible TCRPM 4 model contains three (3) scenarios.
- Base 2010 Scenario (2010T)
- Cost Feasible 2040 Scenario (2040R)
- E+C 2040 Scenario (2040T)
It is anticipated that the model will be updated regularly in order to reflect the latest amendments to the LRTPs, land use plan, and/or to correct detected errors.
Model Updates: The model will be updated in the following coordinated manners.
- When an issue of zonal data is identified, respective T/MPOs should be notified first. T/MPOs will review and decide how the issue should be addressed and notify FDOT-D4 how the zonal data should be revised.
- When an issue of network coding is identified. FDOT-D4 should be contacted first. FDOT will review and consult T/MPOs staff and make necessary changes.
- FDOT-D4 will maintain a log for all the issues identified.