Posted Friday, February 06, 2015
2010/2040 Cost Feasible SERPM 7 (Activity-Based Model Released on 02/06/2015)
2010/2040 Cost Feasible SERPM 7 model is available for download.
Click a file below to download:
Please click below to download the Java installation files and draft documentations (no password required).
- The 2010/2040 Cost Feasible SERPM 7 model contains two zonal data sets and two sets of networks.
- Zonal Data: Two zonal data sets.
- 2010: Model calibration year (C:\serpm7\ctramp\popsyn\2010_TAZ_Data.csv & C:\serpm7\input\IN-2010R\ctramp\maz_data.csv)
- 2040: Population, Employment, School Enrollment and other TAZ/MAZ data sets of the adopted R/LRTPs (C:\serpm7\ctramp\popsyn\2040_TAZ_Data.csv & C:\serpm7\input\IN-2040R\ctramp\maz_data.csv)
- Network: Two sets of Highway and Transit Networks.
- 2010: for base year model validation
- 2040: Adopted Cost Feasible R/LRTP network
It is anticipated that the model will be updated regularly in order to reflect the latest amendments to the R/LRTPs, land use plan, and/or to correct detected errors.
- Model Updates: The model will be updated in the following coordinated manners.
- When an issue of zonal data is identified, respective MPO should be notified first. MPO will review and decide how the issue should be addressed and notify FDOT-D4 how the zonal data should be revised.
- When an issue of network coding is identified. FDOT-D4 should be contacted first. FDOT will review and consult MPO staff and make necessary changes.
- FDOT-D4 will maintain a log for all the issues identified and present to RTTAC-MS at its quarterly meeting for acceptance.