Posted Friday, October 26, 2018
2010/2040 Cost Feasible TCRPM 4.1 (Activity-Based Model)
This version is fully compatible with Cube 6.4.2 and includes CT-RAMP and input networks updates.
Click a file below to download:
Please click below to download the Java installation files, patch files and documentations (no password required).
The 2010/2040 Cost Feasible TCRPM 4 model contains three (3) scenarios.
- Base 2010 Scenario (2010T)
- Cost Feasible 2040 Scenario (2040R)
- E+C 2040 Scenario (2040T)
It is anticipated that the model will be updated regularly in order to reflect the latest amendments to the LRTPs, land use plan, and/or to correct detected errors.
Model Updates: The model will be updated in the following coordinated manners.
- When an issue of zonal data is identified, respective T/MPOs should be notified first. T/MPOs will review and decide how the issue should be addressed and notify FDOT-D4 how the zonal data should be revised.
- When an issue of network coding is identified. FDOT-D4 should be contacted first. FDOT will review and consult T/MPOs staff and make necessary changes.
- FDOT-D4 will maintain a log for all the issues identified.